Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Javablu Award

I have been chosen by Ruth at Ruelysi Creative Cards and Qween Davia at Qween Davia Designs to receive the Javablu Award! Yay! Thank you so much ladies! It's such a wonderfully nice thing to do!

I am suppose award 5 blogs...but it seems everyone has been chosen already...that is everyone but 2 of my favorite designers in the world. Yep...I said it. They are my top 2 favorites.Of course I have a zillion other favorite designers, but I love Dawn and Susie because their designs are truly unique!

So here they are: Congratulations Ladies!

Dawn

Susie

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Lynn, how WONDERFUL of you!!!!!! You have made my day!!!! I have the bIGGEST Smile right now!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! So Greatly appreciated!!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Dawn and Susie's work is beautiful. I love to check in on your "corner" every once in a while. Hope you're doing well. Lisa

    ReplyDelete