Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Charity Digital Kit

I have disappeared from blogland, ebay, and the messageboards. Hubby has taken a new job that keeps him on the road for weeks at a time, so I have taken some time off from scrapbooking to get all our household projects done while he is on the road. (You know, the "honey-do" list that is never ending and never gets done. LOL!) So the girls and I have been working on a lot of things. We've been shopping like mad...X-mas shopping and clothes shopping. I am amazed at all the great deals on clothes for the girls right now! We've been doing lots of fall cleaning too. And laughing a lot! I can't remember laughing so much with them. Kaylani and I can't seem to end a fight like a real fight, we end up giggling and laughing our heads off. I wish they made more 14-year-olds like her....actually I wish her little hot-headed 11 yr. old sister would be more like her! Not that we don't have fun when dad's around, but it's a totally different atmosphere when it's just "the girls." I should be back in the saddle before long, just as soon as I recooperate from a torn muscle in my hip....)(yeah, i think we may have had a little too much fun!)



I did want to mention, as you all know, my sister Mary, has pulmonary hypertension. She has found a charity digital scrapbook kit for Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness...and it's just 5 bucks...please take the time to check out the digital and the designer, Joyce Paul. As you support this charity with your purchase, please know that you support my sister and I am very grateful to have wonderful friends like you!

All my love and hope you all have a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving!
Hugs from Lynn and the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment