Thursday, November 5, 2009



Thank you to Jane at http://www.scossiejane.blogspot.com/ who sent me this award.

The rules are: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blogs to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer this list of questions in ONE word....

Here goes -

1. Where is your cell phone? Hate cell phones

2. Your hair? Straight

3. Your mother? Heaven

4. Your father? Heaven

5. Your favourite food? Chicken Marsala

6. Your dream last night? If I did dream, I don't remember it

7. Your favourite drink? Black Tea

8. Your dream/goal? Too many to list

9. What room are you in? Family Room

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? Ummm....can't think of anything

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still Scrapbooking

13. Where were you last night? Curled up watching TV with the girls

14. Something that you aren't? Tall :)

15. Muffins? Blueberry

16. Wish list item? A new Christmas Tree

17. Where did you grow up? Illinois

18. Last thing you did? I just got back from grocery and scrapbook shopping

19. What are you wearing? Jeans, a sweater, and flip flops...and yes it is only 52 degrees here in Indiana today.

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? My handsome dog, Stevie Ray

22. Friends? My bestest is my sister, JoJo

23. Your life? I love it...wouldn't trade places with anyone else in the world

24. Your mood? Tickled Pink

25. Missing someone? My sister

26. Vehicle? Chevy Gladiator

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Your favourite store? A Cherry on Top

29. Your favourite colour? Blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? A really long time ago

32. Your best friend? Sis

33. One place that I go over and over? The kids' room, their stuff is always everywhere but in their rooms!

34. Facebook? Yes, but very rarely

35. Favourite place to eat? Waffle House - Their philly steak 'n cheese omelet rocks!

I am passing on the award to:

Monique

Min

Shannon

Sherry

Tammy

My Sis, Mary, aka JoJo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Lynn.
    I just love visiting your blog :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete