Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunshine Award


What a nice surpise! I go to list a new sunshine filled layout on my blog and Cindy from Scrap-tastic Addictions gave me a Sunshine Award for my blog. Thank you so much Cindy!

Along with this blog award comes some rules:


1.Place the award in your post or within your blog

2.Pass this award to six of your nominees

3.Link the nominees to your post

4.Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog

5.Link to the person you received the award from.

JoJo

Claudette

Monique

Min

Sherry

Tammara

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award Lynn !! I always enjoy visiting your blog. I just recently started a new job and I am still trying to get used to it. I worked three long days this week and am enjoying my first day off today :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this award! I just happened to being catching up on some of your posts and stumbled upon this. March came and went so fast for me and I am just now getting a little free time.
    Tammara

    ReplyDelete