Sunday, May 2, 2010

60th Birthday Layout

Last fall, I was given a list of events to scrap, which is so much fun! You never get bored as you can always jump around from theme to theme and it makes shopping for pattern paper so much fun. By the time I got around to scrapping 60th Birthday layouts for a gentleman, I realized that this month my dad would have been 60 on May 23rd. So lots of love and time went into this first page and I treated it as if I were scrapping for my own Pops. Here's another eerie tidbit, my sister is a huge "Lost" fan. My dad was the one who got her hooked on this TV series. The series finale happens to be on dad's birthday this month. It's nice to know dad is stilling having fun and joking around with us from up above. This paper is from My Mind's Eye Ooh La La for Him and I love the masculine look of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment