Friday, March 7, 2008

I am so on a roll!

O.K. I listed my New Year layouts on eBay this evening. I have had a pic of my sister and her family for the longest time, it was their Christmas portrait. I picked up some paper I fell in love with last week to use for that particular picture. There are still 2 photo mats left, I thought I would take some pics of Lilly and Jazz after we get back from picking them up and use those pics to finish this layout. I so love how it turned out. I made a copy for eBay. Have a wonderful weekend!! ~Love, Lynn


6 comments:

  1. HiLynn,
    what a pretty LO!!

    I left an Award on my blog for you so please stop by at http://rimasstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/and-award-goes-to.html to pick it up.
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynn, this layout is simply fabulous. I'm so glad your sister is recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Lynn! The colors and the scrolls are fantastic!
    I'm sorry to hear about your sister, so glad she is on the mend, I will pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print and the scrolls. It's beautiful. Lisa

    ReplyDelete