Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tag, I am It!

I've been tagged...

Here how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Rima and Michelle both tagged me!

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.



So, here are 7 random facts about me:

1) I am left-handed.


2) I absolutely love action movies! The Diehard series ranks as one of my all time favorites.


3) I have to have Reese's peanut butter cups with my popcorn at the movies...it's the only way to eat popcorn.

4) I am a workaholic. A normal work week is usually at least 60 hours.

5) I have a patterned paper addiction and closets to prove it.


6) I am very mechanical, I am Mrs. Fix-It around the house. I would rather fix my own appliances than call in a repairman or buy new. Although I am half tempted to throw that washer out the door...if only I could get up from the basement!

7) Most of my friends are from the Cricut MB, blogs and eBay...when you work as many hours as I do...you find that your best friend is really your laptop.


I am tagging:



Lisa

Siobhan

Krissymissy

Esther

Debbie

Liddy

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me... I will try it out.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL. It sound like everything is beginning to go well for your SIS. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete