Wednesday, July 9, 2008

7/09/08 Auction *Berry Sweet Album* ~SOLD! THANK YOU!

Just finished this darling little album this morning. I am having a hard time convincing my girls that they can't have it, that I created it especially for eBay. Kaylani just loves the album and Kenzi has tried to convince me that we have just the perfect pictures for the album. But I do need to get this posted to eBay this evening because my sis, the other half of DDBMJ, is coming with my nieces for a visit on Friday and I know if I don't post it now, it will never make it to eBay!!! This will post Wednesday evening and it will be my last auction for the week. A big thank you to all of you who have recently bid on my auctions. I am so delighted with the success of my 99 cent auctions and it's been so wonderful meeting people from all around the world! This album too will list at 99 cents. If it does well, there will be more on the way! ~Lynn



K & Co. 8.5 x 8.5" Berry Sweet Album with 12 premade scrapbook pages

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo awesome! You're lucky you posted this to eBay or we would have tried to con you out of it this weekend.! Jaz likes the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete