Sunday, July 20, 2008

7/21/08 Auctions ~ SOLD! THANK YOU!

I have a few goodies this week! A single page boy layout, a double page girl layout and a sweet little baby girl 6x6 album. My sister also has several layouts she will be offering too. These will post Monday evening.

I have had several requests to create more albums with a buy it now price. Thank you for your interest!!! I have 2 clients who have already generously commissioned me to create albums for them. Please bear with me while I list this baby girl album as an auction this time to get one more read on the final bid to help me determine a fair and reasonable buy it now price for future albums.

Have a wonderful week and take lots of pics to scrap!! ~Lynn









Here's the link to our eBay auctions

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting to create albums for clients. A dream come true to get paid for a job we love!! Love your banner.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete